Get the PTA emails!
Mark Your Calendar!
- October 23, 2015
Our Business Partners!
Have you been clipping your Box Tops?
Collection dates for Pride Elementary are October 5-16, 2015.
Here’s all you need to do:
1. Clip your Box Tops (Please NO expired box tops!)
2. Put them in a Ziploc bag
3. Write your teacher’s name AND grade on the bag or on a piece of paper
4. Send the bag to school & give it to your teacher
That’s it! The class that sends in the most box tops from each grade wins an ice cream party! Keep saving your box tops because after this collection period, there will be another collection in February 2016.
Thank you for supporting our school… 10¢ makes a difference!
As a reminder, the Pride Lion Fun Run program continues this week and is powered by the Fun Run experts at Boosterthon. Our Fun Run includes all students in a fun, team building, fitness event while helping our school raise much-needed funds.
This year, our entire school is raising funds to go towards a new computer lab. Our goal is to raise $30,000, and we need YOUR help!
Here’s how you can support your students:
- Register your student.To log in pledges, please register your child on funrun.com, using our school’s registration code: 128-224. Students receive a FREE GIFT just by having their parent or guardian register them on funrun.com.
- Reach out to sponsors. Connect with 10 sponsors. You can use social media in the pledging process and even create custom videos—all of this is on funrun.com. Be sure to capture and record each sponsor’s e-mail address. They will also have an easy opportunity to pay for your student’s pledge by credit card online.
- Ask your child about the BIG WORLD RECESS Character Play of the day! This year’s character theme is BIG WORLD RECESS, a global fitness theme all about playing with more character. Watch the fun videos with your child on funrun.com.
- Come to the Fun Run on Friday, September 18th! All students are invited to participate, regardless of financial participation. Remember, students will be running 30-35 laps, and we would love for you to come out and cheer.
Thank you for supporting our school. We hope to see you Friday at the Fun Run!
Boosterthon Fun Run: Friday, September 18th
8:15 – 9:15am (K-2)
9:30 – 10:30am (3-5)
We will need about 7 volunteers per Fun Run to help pour water
The Pride Lion Fun Run Team